NOCA Strategy 2017-2020
The National Office of Clinical Audit (NOCA) published its Strategic Plan for 2017-2020 on the 1st June 2017. The plan builds on the success of NOCA to date and outlines the direction and focus of the organisation for the next four years.
The Strategic Plan enables NOCA to continue to be an independent central driving force for better outcomes for patients in Ireland. By promoting and supporting clinical audit in our hospitals, NOCA will drive improvements in clinical care and patient outcomes. The NOCA Strategy 2017-2020 can be viewed by clicking on the image below
NOCA is delighted to share with you our various publications, national reports, escalation policy and forms, patient leaflets, audit handbooks etc. We invite you to take some time to read each and contact us, if you would like additional information.
To read the reports, click on the images below:
National Audit of Hospital Mortality
Published December 2016
A National Audit of Hospital Mortality Report laypersons report is available here
Major Trauma Audit
A Major Trauma Audit National Report laypersons report is available here
Irish Hip Fracture Database
National Paediatric Epidemiology Centre (NPEC)
The most recently published NPEC national reports can be found by clicking on the links below.
- Perinatal Mortality in Ireland Annual Report 2015
- Severe maternal morbidity in Ireland Annual Report 2014
- Planned Home Births in Ireland Annual Report 2014
- Very Low Birth Weight Infants in the Republic of Ireland Annual Report 2014
Paediatric Intensive Care Audit Network (PICANet)
The most recently published PICANet reports can be found by clicking on the links below.
- PICANet 2016 Annual Report – Summary Report
- PICANet 2015 Annual Report – Summary Report
- PICANet 2015 Republic of Ireland Report