NOCA works in close collaboration with a broad range of stakeholders, who educate, plan, manage and deliver healthcare in Ireland. It’s crucial that we understand the needs of these stakeholders, as the data we produce in our audits is for their benefit.
To ensure we meet the needs of our stakeholders we will:
- Reflect national priorities across the whole healthcare system in our portfolio of audits.
- Convene interdisciplinary conversations on emerging themes and data analysis.
- Actively capture feedback to improve our services.
- Ensure our publications are accessible to all our stakeholders.
We also wish to recognise our current key delivery partners who include:
- DoH National Patient Safety Office via the National Clinical Effectiveness Committee (NCEC)
- HSE Health Intelligence Unit (HIU)
- HSE Healthcare Pricing Office (HPO)
- HSE Office of the Chief Information Officer (OoCIO)
- HSE Quality Improvement Division (QID)
- Intensive Care National Audit and Research Centre (ICNARC)
- National Perinatal Epidemiology Centre (NPEC)
- Paediatric Intensive Care Audit Network (PICANet)
- The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI)
- Trauma Audit and Research Network (TARN)