National Healthcare Outcomes Conference 2021
Established in 2016, the Health Outcomes Research Centre (HORC) is dedicated to the development and dissemination of evidence-based research on healthcare outcomes that inform healthcare policy and improves patient outcomes. To date, we have been leveraging our surgical data as well as some work within the RCSI Hospitals Group. The research centre enables RCSI to focus its agenda on health care delivery and health systems.
The National Healthcare Outcomes Conference offers a unique forum for discussion of how Ireland can and has embraced a more value based healthcare approach towards meeting our healthcare challenges and how this might impact policy, planning, service delivery, funding as well as access to innovation.
The conference is of interest to:
- Managers and decision makers from healthcare providers including hospitals, primary care, community care
- Decision makers at bodies responsible for allocating financial healthcare resources
- Clinicians responsible for maintaining high quality care and budgets
- Researchers with interest in healthcare outcomes and organisation of healthcare
- Politicians and other people with interest in improving the quality and outcomes of healthcare and improving population health
For queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.