NOCA and the Irish Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery (IITOS) are hosting the Irish Hip Fracture Meeting on Thursday 29th November 2018. The event will be held in the O’Flanagan Lecture Theatre, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, 123 St Stephen’s Green.
We will be launching the Irish Hip Fracture Database (IHFD) National Report 2017, as well guest speakers:
- Mr Graeme Holt, Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon. Chairman of the Scottish Hip Fracture Audit and Advisory Group
- Dr Philip Crowley, National Director, HSE Quality Improvement Division
- Alison Enright, HSCP Development Manager, National HSCP Office
- Fiona Keogan, Service Improvement Lead, Ireland East Hospital Group
- There will also be hospital presentations from those participating in IHFD on improvements in hip fracture care they have made locally.
Should you wish to register to attend, please click here Places are limited, so ensure you secure your place as early as possible.
The conference agenda is available to view here.
CPD points will be applied for from RCSI and NMBI.
We look forward to meeting you at the Meeting. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org