NOCA ANNUAL CONFERENCE
6th February 2019, RCSI
We are delighted to announce that the NOCA Annual Conference will take place on Wednesday 6th February 2019, in association with RCSI Charter Week. Registration has now opened and we welcome you to register your details here: goo.gl/kNY52x
We are also extending our call for submissions for the NOCA Quality Improvement Champion Award 2019. Closing date for submissions is 5pm on Friday 11th January and must be sent to email@example.com. Guidance for submission can be found here.
- Prof Belinda Gabbe, Head of Pre-hospital Emergency and Trauma Research, Monash University
- Prof Richard Greene, Director, National Perinatal Epidemiology Centre (NPEC)
- Eric Hans Eddes, Director, Dutch Institute for Clinical Auditing (DICA)
- Laura Magahy, Executive Director, Sláintecare
- Hugh McCaughey, Chief Executive of the South Eastern Health & Social Care Trust
- Dom Raban, Managing Director, Corporation Pop
We will be launching two national reports on the day – the Major Trauma Audit National Report 2017 and the Irish National ICU Audit Annual Report 2017, which will be launched by the Clinical Leads and PPI representatives. We will also have thought-provoking panel discussions throughout the day. The full programme will be circulated in early January and CPD points have been applied for.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org