The Irish Institute for Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery (IITOS) is hosting the 5th National Hip Fracture Conference. It is taking place on Wednesday 2nd November 2016 and is being held in the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
Should you wish to register to attend or submit an abstract for consideration, please email: email@example.com
The call for abstracts has been extended until, Friday, 30th of September. Guidelines for submitting your abstract can be found below.
GUIDELINES FOR SENDING YOUR ABSTRACT:
Please complete your 250 word abstract following the guideline provided and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following information should be included on the abstract:
- The title of the abstract typed in bold and full name of the presenting author and all co- authors, current appointment & place of work address (this information will be displayed on the programme if you are invited to present).
- Daytime telephone number.
- Email address
- If your abstract is to be considered for poster presentation only, please state this clearly
- Submissions should clearly state:
– the objectives/aims
– conclusions of the study
- The abstract should not contain bibliographic references, tables or appendices.
- The abstract should be approximately 250 words (count not including title/authors).
- The abstract must be in English.
- By submitting your abstract, you are confirming that all authors have approved the submission, and agree to your abstract appearing on our website.
- All sources of financial sponsorship or support of the study should be stated clearly at the end of the abstract.
Ms. Amanda Wilkinson
Administrator Irish Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery